- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) practicing in Amherst, NY.
- Town of Amherst Deputy Supervisor/Councilmember
- MBA from the William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration at the University of Rochester in Finance and Corporate Accounting
- BS from Cornell University in Applied Economics and Business Management
- Member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the American Institute for Certified Public Accountants
- Past-President of Buffalo Va’ad HaKashruth — The Va’ad provides Kosher supervision in the Western New York area.
- Treasurer for the Harlem-Kensington-Cleveland Business Association
- Member of Amherst South Rotary